- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-10 years of experience
The Project Manager (PM) will: lead the design, execution, and monitoring of large corporate initiatives and key client projects, championing and following best practices and standards established throughout the end-to-end project management lifecycle. The PM works closely and collaboratively with multiple departments and external contacts and execute against project requirements. Oversees and manages program priorities, budget, and continuous planning cycle activities. Plans, directs, leads and manages resources in optimizing program plans and supporting business processes to meet member needs as defined in the program and/or project requirements. Ensures execution of programs and/or projects are aligned and integrated with corporate strategies, plans, and initiatives
· Manages and coordinates operational planning efforts related to cross-business integration of the program plans and/or projects.
· Consults with senior and executive management and serves as a liaison to internal and external partners on department and enterprise strategies.
· Facilitates strategic and operational planning and implementation processes to assure that management is knowledgeable of process, goals, objectives and strategies.
· Monitors, coordinates, documents, and communicates progress toward achievement of business goals, objectives, strategies and action plan results.
· Provides advice/guidance and negotiates approval of communication materials with executive management and Subject-Matter-Experts (SME).
· Ensures communications meet established standards of appearance and content and that all logistical requirements are satisfied.
· Supports and advises management through research and analysis of internal/external business data including industry best practices and competitive information.
· Applies expert knowledge of project/program management to ensure efforts meet defined objectives, follow a structured timeline and are delivered on-schedule and within budget, including dashboard monitoring, metrics synthesis and quality assurance methods.
· Assists with the establishment and oversight of vendor performance measurements.
· Assists with developing strategies and programs to ensure a high level of vendor efficiency.
· Offers insight to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) in regard to vendor performance, reports results, and identifies opportunities for improved performance.
· Monitors the program and/or project deliverables and assists with early warning detection, problem triage, solution development and implementation.
· Manages a highly matrixed environment and builds and maintains relationships with senior level executives.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field or study
· Healthcare experience preferred
· 5-10 years of previous experience in project management
· In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of project management methodologies and strong working knowledge of MS Project or applicable software.
· Strong verbal, quantitative and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with complex management problems and communicate with employees at all levels inside and outside the college.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is required
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and concisely
· Effective at building relationships with internal/external business leaders, colleagues and employees
· Ability to accomplish objectives through influence and persuasion
· Strong preference for business process/process development background