- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10-14 years of experience.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A CIVIL ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER.
As a Civil Engineer / Project Manager, you are excited to come to work each day to lead your team of engineers and technicians to success. You manage many projects including residential subdivisions from land acquisition to finished lots, site design for office, retail, industrial, and institutional buildings, as well as municipal roadway, drainage, and planning projects. Your familiarity with local zoning ordinances, subdivision regulations, and other design criteria are essential to your success. In addition to developing proposals, scopes, and fees, you manage the demands of in-house and external surveying support and track performance and provide technical supervision and design capabilities in the areas of roads, utilities, and drainage. Your exceptional communication skills assist you in developing successful relationships with clients, staff, municipal authorities, vendors, and contractors. You also utilize these skills as you present at hearings, commissions, and council meetings. It is rewarding to know that your hard work makes a positive impact on our community.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering
* Professional engineer registration in Texas
* At least 10 years of experience in land development
* Desire to grow roots in Midland Texas Experience with entitlements (platting, zoning, municipal permitting), site planning, and development master planning is desired but not required.
* Experience with software including AutoCAD Civil 3D and ArcGIS is a plus!