- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10-14 years of experience.
Focus on business networking/development and project management.
* Individual must be able to lead a multi-person, multi-firm team to successfully complete aviation projects.
* Anticipate travel as needed
* Community involvement including active participation and seeking leadership roles in civic, technical, and professional organizations.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required.
* Professional engineer registration in Texas
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the types of responsibilities listed above.
* Experience at Part 139 certificated airports a must
* Experience dealing with FAA and state Departments of Transportation a must
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact effectively with clients, staff, municipal authorities, vendors, and contractors.
* Engaged in the community with a 30, 60, 90 day plan to increase that involvement to reach market goals